Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for help? Simply enter the topic or keyword in the search bar or scan the questions below to find answers to your commonly asked questions. In many cases, the answer includes a short step-by-step video to help you take action quickly.
Search for keyword
Logging into your Baart eCommerce portal is fast and easy.
When logging in the first time, you will need to know the email address used for the account. This will be your User ID.
Once you have your User ID, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Baart Industries Homepage.
- Click “SHOP” to get to the login page.
- On the login page, click “Forgot Your Password.”
- Enter your User ID (the email address associated with your account) and click on “Email Password Reset.”
- Check your email and click on the “Reset My Password” link provided.
- Enter your new password on the Password Reset page you’re taken to. Your password must contain a minimum of the following:
- 8 characters
- 2 uppercase letters
- 2 lowercase letters
- 2 numbers
- 2 special characters (note: these cannot be repeating characters)
- Click “Return Home” to return to the login page and login.
When you do not see a “Password Reset Email” in your inbox:
- Check to make sure the email address you are using is correct.
- Ensure that the email address is the one associated with your Baart Industries account and is spelled correctly.
- Check your spam folder.
There are a couple of places to find your Customer ID number.
- You can login to your Baart Industrial Group account.
- Click “ACCOUNT”
- Your Customer ID will be in the panel on the right-hand side.
If you have an Order Summary or Order Confirmation, you can also find your Customer ID Number in the top right-hand corner.
When the part you want is showing out of stock, you may respond to the Baart ticket email you received and ask us for more information. Be sure to share the specific part number(s) you are interested in. We will get back to you within 1 business day to discuss part availability.
Our inventory levels are updated regularly and reflect the quantities which have been received into our warehouse and are currently available. These levels do not account for products arriving in the current business day or which have not been received into our warehouse at the time of the update.
Your order will ship as soon as possible once items are available unless you have indicated specific restrictions or selected an alternate ship date.
Your complete order will ship as soon as possible after all items are available to ship unless you have indicated willingness to receive a partial order.
Orders with a future ship date will ship as soon as possible on or after the date indicated.
You can check the status of your shipment from your Account Dashboard. To get to your Account Dashboard:
- Login to your Account.
- Click “ACCOUNT”
- Click “View Order History.”
- Input the desired search criteria and click “SEARCH.”
- Select the desired order from the list.
- The order summary associated with your shipment will provide the shipping method selected and a tracking number from the shipper.
- All returned goods should be in new saleable condition.
- No restocking fee on goods returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Goods returned beyond 30 days of purchase will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- We do not accept returns beyond one year of the date of purchase.
Baart will prepay freight for orders that equal $2000.00 or more for the following product lines:
- Blackstar PT Components
- Durus Oils Seals
- Turner Mounted Units
- Mariner SS Mounted Units
- Lynx Roller Chain
Baart will prepay freight for orders that equal $5000.00 or more for Vortex Reducers
If you’ve already entered your order, please contact email@example.com or (844)-GO-BAART, and our customer service representatives will be happy to help you.
- From your Account Dashboard, select “View Order History.”
- Input the search criteria and search.
- The order summary associated with your shipment will provide the shipping method and a tracking number.
Baart sells products wholesale online to qualifying customers. Simply fill out the "Become a Distributor" form and we will review your information and contact you.
Logging into your Baart account is fast and easy. This video will show you how.
Learn how to search for items quickly. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions.
Know exactly what you need? This video shows you how to order quickly.
This video shows you how to review and accept the items in your shopping cart.
Set or modify your shipping preferences and complete your order by following the easy steps shared in this video.
This video makes it easy to review and edit your billing information.
Learn how to create an order template for recurring purchases. Watch this video for step-by-step instructions..